Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lake Powell Lovin'

Lake Powell is the best week of summer for sure. The one week of summer where you eat 3 big meals EVERYDAY plus have handful after handful of snacks/treats.....and are still supposed to look good in a swimming suit. Whatever.

This year my sister, brother-in law, nephew (Brooks...Nixon stayed home with his nana), and my brother got to come out for a few days! It was a lot of fun to have them! I'm super grateful that the Langstons (and Gate's) were kind enough to let them tag a long! Our good friends Jared and Janessa also came out for a few days which was great! We love spending time with friends and family!

Kaden-- Jase-- Ryan




Jared and Janessa



Nick



Jordan
Brotherly Love (; Jase and Jordan

Mid week, I had to sneak away to go to one of my good friends wedding. She looked absolutely stunning and it couldn't have been a more perfect day! Congrats again Kara and Chandler!

After being in SLC for just under 36 hours...I flew back to Southern Utah and went back out to Lake Powell! It only happens one time a year so I was going to take advantage of EVERY MINUTE I could get out there!



How many boys can you fit on a tube and jets ski?




I'm already missing Powell like crazy and looking forward to next year! So many great memories made at that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment