Sunday, June 29, 2014

Our Newest Tradition

Today marks one year from the day Jase asked me to marry him. I wish I could go back and re-live that day that I waited for, for so long. It was such an exciting day and it's when everything became so real. I really was going to be Mrs. Langston in a few months, and I couldn't have been more excited.

June 29, 2013 will always hold a special place in my heart and be one of my favorite memories.

You can read all about that day and how he proposed here.

We decided that we are going to make it our new tradition to go back to the place it all happened on June 29th each year. (And if for some reason we can't be at the exact location, we will go to a movie somewhere else)

This year since the 29th is on a Sunday, we went to a movie last night. It really did bring me back to that day we were sitting there waiting for White House Down to start. I'm really excited about this new tradition of ours, and can't wait to make more memories on that special day.


He did good...still love my ring as much as I did the day he gave it to me and asked me to be his wife.


Today we will celebrate by watching the same video he made to play that day. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment