Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Beginnings



One day at work, a couple of the girls I work with and I were talking about blogs (they are all married and have blogs) and I was saying how when Jase and I get married that I would love to have a blog....

1. Because we both have friends and family all over the state of Utah (and a few in other states) that I thought might be interested in seeing what we are up to (huge assumption, I could be totally wrong).

2. What better way to talk and keep track about the rest of our lives together... (:

I told these girls that once we were married I would start one but they suggested to me that I start before that because getting engaged and planning a wedding is such an awesome time of your life and you don't want to forget how you were feeling in those times. So...I took their advice and now that Jase and I are engaged, I figured it was okay to start OUR new blog. WAHOO!

So here it is, I really hope to keep things updated but we will see how it goes.


2 comments:

  1. Love love love this idea...now just keep it up. We will be gone out of state and love to see what's up back here. You know Janelle is getting better at sending us pictures with texting but man we need to get her on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa..i hope i can keep it update pretty regularly! Hopefully exciting things are happening that are worth sharing...haha

      Delete